Gorgeous morning ....

22nd April 2021 (Thursday)        07.00 .... We have another gorgeous start to



the day ..... and I haven’t been anywhere.   The tide is out and I need to put fuel in the car, so I will go for the paper later in the day.   And I must make an appointment for a haircut at Lorraine’s.  Right now I’d better give ‘Blob’ his breakfast.... and have another cuppa.




09.00     That’s better;   I’ve been to ‘The Store’ for some retail therapy and I enjoyed it.  The shop is always quiet at this time.... in fact the lady that is usually there at this time ....wasn’t.   But this is a different ‘shopping morning’ for me.... anyway I missed her.    Nothing much to report re the shopping ....except that I was able to get Kenco Cappuccino today;  for the past few weeks there has been an empty space where it should be.   Kenco Cappuccino is tasty... and obviously popular.  

17.30    A lazy day for this boy.... though I did manage to do a washing and potter around the garden.   I went up to the chemist (in the car) and down to the harbour;  this was in the middle of the morning.    There was queue outside the ‘paper shop’ so I decided to go to the harbour.   There was a wee bit of activity;  it looked like ‘Defiant’ was going out for a sail, and there was a few folk wander around.   


Gannets
(morus bassanus) are back, feeding in the bay:  the Gannet is, to me, the most elegant of all birds.... everything about the Gannet is beautiful;  the streamlined body, their purposeful way of flying and their spectacular way of feeding makes the Gannet one bonnie bird to watch;  and we get them feeding in the Bay.   I only saw two this morning but there will be more as the season gets going.




21.00    Welll ... this has been another gorgeous day.... apart from the chilly wind  off the East in the afternoon.    Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day with the wind going to the East again.... however it is not going to be as breezy as it was today.    I ought to get out on the bike in the middle of the day.

The car is going to St Andrews to get new brakes pads fitted so I won’t have it to play


with;  a mechanic (who lives in Ainster) picks it up from Ivy.    That means I must go for the paper early and not go to the harbour.    The tide will be out at that time anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....