Frosty morning ....

11th April 2021 (Sunday)      07.00 .... It’s a nice morning but there’s a touch

Angus .... having a walk round the harbour.

of frost, and the car windscreen needs scraping.    The thermometer is reading -1C so not that cold but there’s is a breeze so wind chill makes it feel like -12C .... only jokin’ ... it’s more like -3C.    It looks like being a bonnie day, but the weather forecast for KY9 is ...’hail showers and a gentle breeze’.... that said, remember that "every cloud has a silver lining"... there could be bonnie clouds.    

09.00    The Lammermuirs (Sooth side) have a covering of snow which is a sure sign of a spell of wintry weather;  right now we have a lovely day but the wind is cold.   However wrapping up can take care of that.... we have clothes to take care of even the worst of Scottish weather.    I didn’t see many clouds on the way home from Anstruther (I’ve been to The Store’)..... but, they could build up later in the day;  as they did yesterday.   I think I deserve a cup of coffee after a busy morning .... and I haven’t had breakfast yet.   Flap now ‘on’.

15.30    I ‘went’ to the kirk....the online service is almost like actually being ‘there’:  only the friendly, face to face chat is missing.   That is what the Room, at the end of the service, is all about of course.... but I am not good in a room.     I like the content of the service.


We have had some snow/hail showers this afternoon, so I haven’t been out anywhere yet;  but that’s not the reason for not being out.   Having been sound asleep for just over an hour, I have reached the conclusion that tiredness is a side effect of the ‘jab;  this is longer than my normal catnap.  Now that I am feeling  refreshed I’ll go somewhere,  in the car.... after a cuppa.   

19.00   The  ‘somewhere’ mentioned above,  turned out to be the harbour;  where else?     I noticed (on the weather cams) that we had a heavy shower coming our way and thought the harbour was the place to be.   It was .... the light was fantastic.    I had a great time .... and managed to record the scene.    The harbour is alive again.... which means more photos of boats.    No I will be expanding my horizons in a couple of weeks, once the weather is warmer and the ‘jabs’ have taken full effect;   another couple of harbours.... Pettycur and Kinghorn will be the first mission.     Anyway


I did enjoy my visit to the harbour .... it was really enjoyable.   











21.30‘Bright and sunny with a gentle breeze’ is the forecast for us tomorrow .... and it should feel warmer.   This has been an enjoyable day for me;  now I’m ready for a mug of chocolate then orf to bed with a book.




 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....