Overcast with light rain .....

27th April 2021 (Tuesday)       07.30 .... We have a change of weather this


morning;  it’s overcast with light rain,... damp but not very cold.    There is the chance of a few early sunny spells, but the forecast is for KY9 to be generally dull and damp.... nearly all day.   It’s a computer day for me.    I’ll go for the paper after this update... and take a run to the harbour, but this looks like being a stay in day.;  this is frustrating, because the bike has a fully charged battery.

09.00    It’s a good day for doing things at home;  this boy will be doing a ‘spot’ of ‘ousework, making Venison Pie... then drawing.    The sky is beginning to look more promising towards the Northwest just now;  I hope to have a ‘daunder up the street’ sometime today.   I’ve been for the paper... and down at the harbour, and though bonnie in a different way I prefer a bit more brightness.


15.30    With rain moving across us in the afternoon I have never been further than the front gate; and I haven’t even unlocked The Hutte.   The computer has been on, but not much work has been done on it.    I did make three ‘Venison Pies’ (posh ‘Cottage Pies’ make with venison mince);   two are in the freezer, the third one is in ‘me’.   There’s not much difference in taste between venison and beef mince, but the venison mince is ‘different’ to work with.   That has been my success story of ‘today’.    Actually I have been feeling a bit ‘under the weather’;  probably because of the weather!



18.30   This has been one of my ‘lazy’ days;  other than make the Cottage ... Venison Pies, I haven’t really done very much.   I watched an episode of Foyle’s War... and didn’t fall asleep.   I did a wee bit of drawing... and couple of Soduko’s.   Mind you, the way the weather has been today, makes this the perfect kind of day for being ‘lazy’.   I need a few days months of warm sunny weather;  but, according to Louise Lear that isn’t going to happen next week;  with the temperatures continuing to be well below average, for this time of year.   I’m wondering if I should be brave and get my haircut on Thursday?

21.00     We had a bonnie end to the day.... and the forecast for tomorrow is ‘sunny


intervals with a moderate breeze’, but, with the breeze being from the East is will be as Louise said.... the temperature will be a good few degrees below where it should be at this time.    At least it’s going to be sunny. 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....