Overcast ....


1st May 2020  (Friday)      09.00 .... At the moment the sky is heavily
Quiet Kinneuchar loch.
overcast and there’s a light easterly breeze
but we are forecast sunny spells with light showers later.   I’ve been for the paper and came home by way of the Estate.   The air is colder than I thought it would be but the sun has yet to break through.... it should be warm in any sunny spells we get.   I have no ‘plan’ for today;   actually I feel sluggish so I might make this a ‘rest day’.... I blame the East wind for it.   Orf to have a cuppa and see what old film is on Channel 81.... this it the time when the really old ones are on.


19.00    I brightened up a bit after breakfast and for most of the morning I was tidying and cleaning the cupboards in the kitchen.   Then the sun broke through and the urge to be diverted became irresistible:   My word didn’t we have a lovely afternoon... and I took advantage of it and went out on the bike;   regrettably I didn’t have a full battery (neither did the bike) so I was limited in how far I could go.   I went out to the 11th tee
Kinneuchar kirk.
... oh I met and chatted to Monica on the way, so that cheered me up:  I am missing the morning coffee blether.    Now where was I?.... oh aye at the eleventh tee.   From there I went up to Kinneuchar to take advantage of the stubble field before Dougie ploughs and sows then came home by Elie... where I met and caught up with ‘Mac’ out for his walk.   Mac is looking good and is coping well with the isolation but misses the coffee mornings etc.   It was a really nice afternoon but by this time you could see the heavy shower clouds moving in from the North;  its raining now and has been for a while so this is a long shower. 

  
22.00     I have just heard the news that a few residents of Earlsferry House have been infected with the Coronavirus;  hopefully they will all recover but will be a stressful time
Kinneuchar.
for the families concerned and my thoughts are with them all.    As for me I shall go into my idea of ‘deep isolation’ just in case the virus has spread into the wider community though it is highly unlikely this will happen.    Everybody take care... wash your hands, stay home and stay safe.... and watch old films on the tele.


We are going to have a nice day tomorrow though it could turn showery in the afternoon.    I plan to do a washing. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....