Feeling romantic ....

Positive things happening at the harbour.

8.30    It is a lovely morning but there is a wee bit of wind chill.... though it isn’t cold.    I went for the paper and when I saw that we had a another three boats in the harbour I had to go down there, even if it did mean I’d have to wade through the sand at the end of the Toft.   I did.   It’s good to see signs the gradually increasing signs of life at the harbour;  I wonder when the yachts will go in?    Hopefully soon.
My amended plan is to sort out the cupboard under the boiler;  it appear to be full of Maggie’s cleaning stuff (dusters and suchlike).    I shall keep anything that is vital (not much) and bung the rest into a bag (or two) then into the blue bucket.

I saw Dominic Cummings make his statement yesterday afternoon;  and felt depressed by the end of it.   And still do.   There’s not much hope for our country with that kind of person advising ‘Our Leader’(?).  The fact that he (Cummings) is still ‘advising’ isnae exactly a shining example of Leadership!


The streets are still quiet.
My word it is a cracker of a day and I have been a very ‘busy boy’.   The stuff in the cupboard below the boiler is now mostly ensconced in the ‘bloo’ bucket and I am in the process of fixing a shelf at the bottom of the cupboard.   The order I sent in to Ardross has been uplifted;  so it’s Ardross sausages and mash for dinner tonight!

21.00     Well.... it’s been a bonnie day and I have been a busy boy:  correction ... a very busy boy!   The cupboard under the boiler has been completely gutted and fixed;  ready to be stuffed full of ‘stuff’ again!  Once again I have probably overdone it:  but I was well ready for dinner and had been looking forward to sausages and mash
Elie harbour beach.
(Ardross sausages)  for days.   It was worth the wait.....,absolutely scrumptious.
Plan for tomorrow?     Depending on how I feel I might just keep on sorting out the cupboards;  next in line being the floor level kitchen ones.    I must go out on the bike at some time because I haven’t had much exercise today:  apart from ‘working’ i.e.   The weather forecast is good for tomorrow;  another suncream day I’m thinking.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....