... "walkies" kind of morning.


8th September 2018 (Saturday) ....   we have another beautiful
.....  enjoying the early morning sun.
morning.... and the forecast is good.    I went out early to do the Chapel Green walk ... wearing a light fleece, but, by the time I’d reached Chapel Green I was swe ... perspiring.    The beach was fairly busy with walkers,.... and a family dismantling their  beach huts for the winter.  That’s the end of summer.... wellll ... not completely the ‘end’.... we could have an ‘Indian summer yet’;  but we could also get Equinoctial gales, with wind and wetness.


19.30    Myra and Jim are back from their trip down to the Borders:   the weather had been good apart from the afternoon that they went to see Red Kites being fed at a ‘feeding station’.    Myra counted 15.   Jim couldn’t get any photographs because of the rain.

'Daniel and the Lions' rock formation - Kincraig cliffs, Earlsferry.
I’ve been a busy boy today;  the awkward parts of the shed are finished;   all I have to do is the door.... which shouldn’t take long.    The ‘Hutte’ is next on the list.   During the tea breaks (many), I watched the Tour of Britain cycle race,   though why it’s called the ‘Tour of Britain’ I’m not sure .... having never reached Scotland.     Maybe I’m being pedantic.   Anyway it finishes tomorrow over a 77 km circuit through London.    It should be an interesting final Stage.

It’s been a beautiful day for doing things;  in my case painting the shed.    The villages appear busier tonight, though not busy enough to be a holiday weekend.    George came along in the afternoon:  we sat in the Hutte discussing various topics.... including the weather.    The weather?     No .... I wouldn’t say that we obsessed with weather in Bonnie Scotland;  it’s just the randomness of it, that gets under our skin.    So what’s our weather in ‘Bonnie Scotland’ going to be tomorrow you wonder?     You see I even
Grangehill - Earlsferry.
have you all worrying about our weather!     Well.... tomorrow we have the possibility of light rain first thing.... followed by sunny spells... oh and it’s going to feel cool.   My ‘plan’ for tomorrow?.... hmmm ;  that depends on the weather, but I don’t think I’ll be painting.    However I will be watching the ‘Tour of Britain’.

I’m thinking that it’s already ‘cool’ .... and that I need to turn the heating up a notch.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....