Bright and breezy ....


20th September 2018 (Thursday)    09.30 .... it’s windy, but only F5 – 6,
Elie.
with a few clouds scuttling over from the West;  it feels cool,.... especially down at the harbour.    I’ve been out in the car ....  up to Kinneuchar and home by Balbuthie Loan and the harbour (Elie).   
I’m feeling restless this morning;  sort undecided as to what I am going to do.    I have a washing to hang out .... then I’ll go for the papers and morning coffee.


20.00   It’s been another breezy day, but the wind had moderated... and it is now overcast, with a few spits and spots of rain.    I’ve had a fairly productive day, having done some paper work that has been, like an ironing, waiting to be done.    I also did  a wee washing which dried in ‘nae time’.    That’s an ironing waiting to be done;  like the paper work was.

Elie.
The new printer was delivered this afternoon so I’d better read the ‘rools’ re plumbing that into the computer.   That’s something I can do tomorrow.   The ‘rools’ I’ll read tonight.   I’m also waiting for spare ink to be delivered.... that is down to be delivered on Saturday.     Having said that so was the printer, but I checked my e-mails this morning (something I rarely do) and found that it was going to be delivered between 16.30 and 17.30.  today.   And it was... at 17.00.

I bought a liquidizer the other week and this afternoon I thought I’d make myself a smoothie.    I peeled and chopped apricots, banana and a Kiwi fruit, hit the mix with the thing.    The result was a tasty, albeit thick and lumpy, drink.    Perhaps I should have added a small glass of water.     It’s certainly is a good way to take in ‘five a day’.    I wonder how an ‘ingin’ would do as a drink?  I imagine it would be healthy .... but
Elie.
not very tasty.

I don’t have anything planned for tomorrow;  the weather forecast is ‘good’;   sunny spells and showers.... and, thankfully, not as windy as it has been.    I might go up to Balcarres.... my free time depends on how long it takes to install the printer.   The exercise bike needs to be set up too;   jings I’m beginning to feel tired... and that’s just thinking about tomorrow.    I’ll have an early night in bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....