Playful ....


25th September 2018 (Tuesday) .... 08.30    It’s a nice morning, though
Earlsferry High Street.
I missed the sunrise, being that I slept ‘in’.     The phone alarm worked, and I had a cuppa at 04.40 as per plan.    That (the cuppa) was not my best idea;  it made feel ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ at quarter to five in the morning, and I couldn’t get back to sleep so lay and read my book:   eventually fell asleep at about 05.30.    Amazingly, I am still feeling frisky now.... even though I am later on the move than I’d like to have been.
There’s more cloud around this morning;  in fact the weather forecast for the next couple of days is for more cloud and a touch windier.    Today we have myriads of cotton wool clouds all over the sky .... whether they turn heavier later remains to be seen.   Rain is not mentioned.
Bonnie sky over Earlsferry.

09.30    There’s one thing I now know;  it’s cold down on the beach... really cold.     The wind is brisk and must be taking a few degrees off the temperature via wind chill.    The Mara Seaweed gatherers (Edinburgh) are working on the rocks out of the edge of the tide.... they made me feel warmer;  but not much.    They (the gatherers) are well wrapped up with protective, and colourful, clothing. 
  

14.00    A fairly heavy shower of wind assisted rain has just passed over us,  so it is not as bonnie a day as it has been up until an hour ago.    I enjoyed our morning coffee break in Harbour House;  after which I gave Jim a run home, via  Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.   This route is becoming one of his favourites.     It all depends on which way ‘Sooper Buggy’ is facing when we leave Harbour House.    Facing East means we go home via today’s route.    Jim finds this very exciting.   Then again perhaps not!    I’m ready to go to St Andrews .... after a cuppa.


20.00    I’m a happy boy after the latest PSA reading, which is now 6.4;  this is
The bottom of Ferry Road.
excellent.   Biking raises the PSA count... and I haven’t been on the bike much recently, which explains the lower reading.   My next appointment is in six, (instead of three), months.

The weather looks ... well not very pretty at all this evening.    “Yellow sky at night the shepherd’s delight”?     We'll find out      on our way to Dunfermline tomorrow morning; by the time we are across to the West coast (Troon) we should find brighter weather.      It’s a 05.40 start tomorrow so it will be an early night in bed tonight.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....