Windy .....


10th September 2018 (Monday) ....    08.00 .... we have a brisk, F4 South
Elie harbour.
Westerly wind this morning.... I suppose it could be classified as the first of the Equinoxial gale season.    The forecast isn’t exciting, .... windy, with blustery showers throughout most of the day.    A good day for having a new toilet fitted.



11.00     The surgery appointments went as planned, though I don’t get the cortisone until 27th September.    Mike is working like Trojan on the new toilet, which is much neater looking.... with less complicated innards.     I’ll take the auld stuff to the re-cycling Depot in the afternoon.    It’s cold out in the wind .... so not a morning for this boy going to the beach.

Elie harbour.

19.00    It has been breezy, and mostly overcast, all day.... and ....it is raining now.    The new toilet has been installed, and it looks far neater than the previous one;  I’ll be able to relax again.   I get all ‘uptight’ when things go wrong, so I’m glad everything is back to normal.

In the afternoon I went to the Woodhaven re-cycling place with the cardboard packaging etc;   I’ll have to take the old toilet etc to the landfill skip at Pittenweem.    The local (Woodhaven) recycling site is limited to household rubbish.    When I was out I went down to the Harbour but I didn’t stay there long;   too windy and cold.
I had a migraine in the middle of the afternoon:   this curbed my activities somewhat.    The migraine was probably brought on by the changeable weather.     I’m usually ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ the day after a migraine.... so I’m looking for a nice day.   In fact a decent drying day wouldn’t go amiss:   the machine has a washing in
Earlsferry from Elie harbour.
it.    What is the forecast for tomorrow anyway?    Oh.... ... well .... it’s forecast to be brighter than today was.... and windy... so it might be a drying day,... though it looks like Wednesday could be an even better drying day;   with more sunny spells.
Tomorrows plan?    I’ll see what the weather is like when I get out of my ‘Royal Burrow’.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....