Perky ... after a good nights sleep


27th September 2018 (Thursday) ....  08.30   We have ‘bright and
Grey ....  and breezy morning.
breezy’ this morning;  and this is forecast for the remainder of ‘today’;   a  nice morning... and a good drying one.... but rain is mentioned in the forecast. After the marathon coach trip yesterday,  I had 8 hours unbroken sleep last night.... my word I was tired.    Feeling perky this morning though.

I’m getting a cortisone injection in my knee this morning;  so ... I’d better get a move on.  
  
14.00     This is the ‘Drop in Cafe’ day;   and I missed the last one as I was waiting for an Amazon delivery (new printer).... so I don’t intend missing it today.    There’s also the Apple Fest in the Kirk Hall;  this is on at the same time so I might bumble round to that after the ‘Cafe’.    I’ve been for the paper(s) and coffee in Harbour House.... oh ... and I had my cortisone injection.   I won’t know for a couple of days if that has worked, but hopefully it will.    When they work they are small miracles..... more or less walking normally for a few months.    I see spots of rain hitting the window so it’s not a bonnie
Earlsferry this afternoon.
afternoon..... at least we're not being bothered by dust.



20.00    We have a bonnie evening .... in fact if I hadn’t had the cortisone injection I’d go to the beach;  however I’m supposed to rest for a couple of days.... and I’m feeling ‘light headed’.   I did have a walk to the beach in the afternoon.


The ‘Apple Fest’ and the ‘Drop in Cafe’ were combined, and held in the Kirk Hall.    Bob told us the history of the apple, including the ‘Elie Apple’!    We sampled three different apple juices, and had to write down our impression of each one:  the juice with the most votes turned out to be the one I buy in Sainsbury’s!    I can’t get over there being no record of an Earlsferry Apple!    Having said that (well written it)....  an Earlsferry apple would have been a really ancient, and a famous apple: the one that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden perhaps?    Yes that would be it! 

We’ve just has a ‘red sky at night, the shepherd’s delight’ sky;  tomorrow is going to be
Sunset sky.
a nice day of sunshine, with a light wind, but cool.    Tonight the temperature is dropping to about 2c.   It will be an early night in the cosy Royal Burgh tonight I’m thinkin’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....