Cracker o' a mornin' ....


28th September 2018 (Friday) ....   08.30    I went to the beach for
Sunrise time.... 
sunrise.... and it was gorgeous.    Oh .... I’d have cortisone for breakfast if it was allowed;  I feel almost ‘normal me’.    I’m thinking the injection has worked;  however I have to take it easy today again.    Anyway where was I?... oh aye on the beach.    We have a cracker of a morning at the Centre of The Universe,... and the makings of a bonnie day.    Calumn, who was my apprentice at the Craw’s... actually he was the best apprentice I ever met in all my painting life;  but I didn’t tell him that!... is going to pick me up at 10.00 and we’re going for coffee.     He has made a success of life .... but not as a painter.... he now works in Health and Safety offshore.
I enjoyed my early morning walk, and I’m well ready for breakfast... and a cuppa.


20.00     I’ve had a really enjoyable day.    As it was a beautiful morning for a run in the car Calumn and I went Balgove, in Calumn’s car (Range Rover), where we had coffee and rolls.... and caught up with each others ‘news’.   We came home by way of
Calumn coming down Ferry Road.
the coast road, it’s a while since I’ve on the coast road.... and at Balgove for that matter.
 
After a cuppa at Ivy I went up and took ‘SD’  (Sooper Dawg)for a short walk then fed him.   He doesn’t like long walks at lunch time.... he knows he’s going to be fed when he gets back to the house.    ‘We’ met Anne on the beach;   she had been right along to the burn at the Elie end.    Leaving ‘SD’{ chomping away at his grub, I then took the car up to Chapel Green, sat on the Boss’s Seat... where I received a multitude of instructions.... then went for a walk round to Lundar Law.    It was a bonnie afternoon ... and there were Red Admirals fluttering about all over the place.    It has been a good year for butterfly’s.    I was also lucky enough to spot 15 Canada Geese flying in, over the Dome Park.

Calumn had phoned earlier to tell me that I’d left my hat in his car, so I decided to go
Canada Geese over Craigforth (Earlsferry).
to Cellardyke to pick it up... and have a cuppa with Calumn.   I got back to Ivy about 10 minutes before Jim and Myra appeared on their way home from Edinburgh;  we had a cuppa.    I’ve done well for cuppa’s today.

Cortisone injections don’t always work, but I’m thinking that this one has because walking has been less painful today.    I will keep using the stick just the same;  it helps to take the stress off the knee.

Tomorrow looks like being another nice day.... in fact a good drying day so I’ll do a washing.    I’ll contemplate doing some light work .... painting springs to mind.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....