Lovely morning ....


24th September 2018 (Monday) .... 08.00   We have a beautiful morning
Kinneuchar....  at midday.
here;   a really nice morning for doing things.   The air is chilly just now but the sun will warm things up in nae time;  and the forecast is good for the whole day.    I might work in the garden in the afternoon.    First thing this morning I have to go to Leven.



20.00     I enjoyed my trip to Leven.... and even managed to find time to go to Sainsbury’s;  and was back in plenty of time for coffee in Harbour House.   After all that I got into my working togs, the intention being to do a spot of painting.   However some of the clouds looked threatening by this time so I abandoned the painting idea;   and went to the skip at Woodhaven instead.    Of course I couldn’t go to Woodhaven without taking a walk out to the lighthouse;  this took me a while but it was pleasant in the warm sunshine, .... and .... I had the camera with me.    I met a lot of folk out there... all of us enjoying the lovely afternoon.
    
Looking west from the East Links, Elie.
Before lunch I’d hung out a woollen wash, so I had to keep an eye on the clouds.    I could see that further west, towards Edinburgh, there were showers, but we were lucky and my washing is dry.   In fact I’ll do the ironing after I’ve finished this update.
With us having to get up really early on Wednesday morning (05.00) I got the lassie across the road to help me set the phone alarm.    I’m having a practice run tonight, which means I’ll be having a cuppa about 04.30.    All my neighbours have gone and the street is quiet again.... though there are still some visitors around.

It’s forecast to be cloudier tomorrow, and breezy... and we could catch the edge of a
Elie ... with Largo Law beyond.
light showers in the afternoon.     I have a routine appointment at St Andrews tomorrow afternoon, so I’m looking for a bonnie morning, ... since I did the ‘ooverin, Ivy Cottage need some sandy footprints scattered around to give it that authentic ‘lived in’ look.    I’ll go to the beach first thing:  but not at 04.30.   Sunrise isn’t until 07.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....