Dream? .....


3rd September 2018 (Monday) .... 08.00     Hmmm .... it is wet and
Not sunny.... with Scotch mist.
windy;  ‘dreich’.   Not a morning for the beach.    However the weather is forecast to improve after midday, and we could end up with a nice evening.

I had a horrible dream nightmare last night;  I was having coffee with Mrs ... oops;  Lady Thatcher, in Harbour House.    Jings I don’t know where that came from.     I remember complimenting her on her hair colour ... which was plum.    I then woke up.... not quite screamin’ but in a state of shock.

15.00     The weather remains ‘iffy’ but I do detect a brightening of the Western sky;  a serious brightness,.... I think we could soon have a ‘sunny spell’.     I haven’t been out for a walk yet, but I did go up for the paper... and morning coffee in Harbour House.   In the car.    I then went up to Kinneuchar with a view to getting some wet look photographs... but it was too wet to leave the car.   I’ll go for a daunder to the beach when the sun does break through.


19.30     So much for the lovely evening I was looking forward too;  the weather has been miserable for most of the day.... and still is.     When the sky brightened up for a while in the afternoon I went to the beach, but the light rain off the North Sea started again so I gave up any idea of a walk.     What I did do was open BBC i- player and watch last night’s episode of ‘Bodyguard’.   It has been a good day for playing on the computer.   The sky is brightening up from the West as I type so it should be a better
Overcast and wet .... but bonnie just the same.
day tomorrow.    
What am I going to do tomorrow?    So far I haven’t a ‘plan’, but, if it is sunny first thing I’ll get going early.   If it looks like being a really nice day I’ll do some painting. 
  
I’m almost feart to go to my bed tonight.... in case I end up having another ‘Thatcher nightmare’.    Oh my word that was scary.   
Oh... I fitted the new ‘doughnut’ thing to the cistern, but forgot to tighten up the butterfly nuts so there was water all over the place again.    The bathroom floor has been dried, the butterfly screws tightened up..... but I’m feart tae turn the water on in case it’s still leaking!    I’m just a ‘bag o’ nerves’.    Actually I cannot understand how the water gets into the siphon thing to leak out in the first place.    It’s all exciting stuff in Ivy just now.  


20.00   I’ve just spotted my first piece of blue sky today;   it’s going to be braw tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....