Fresh ....


30th September 2018 (Sunday) .... 08.00    The beach is not the
Elie Bay .... 10 minutes before sunrise.
warmest place to be this morning.    We have sunny intervals, with a cool brisk North Westerly wind ....and  the wind is bringing a good scattering of clouds over, but they might burn off when the sun is higher.    It wasn’t a spectacular sunrise... unlike last night’s sunset ... but it was bonnie in a quiet way.
I slept like a log last night.... sleeping right through until Wallace and Gromit fired up at 06.20.... a whole eight hours of ‘beauty sleep’.    By that theory the ‘thing’ that lives in the mirror should look bonnier:  ‘it’ doesn’t!

12.00     I’ve been to Leven.... having decided that I needed to do a ‘shopping’.      On the way I filled up the car at Colinsburgh.... then took it through the Leven car wash. Now?   I’m beginning to feel a tired spell coming on;   this is bad because I bought some tulip bulbs, and I plan to get them in the ground today.  It’s a good day for gardening:  we have “bright and sunny” weather now, though it is cold exposed to the wind.    Before I do anything.... anything along the line of working anyway.... I’ll have a ‘lite’ lunch.


19.00     Work?   I didn’t do very much of that:  but I did manage to out for a run in the car ....  up to Balcarres.    I fell fast asleep after the ‘lite’ lunch;  though not for as long as I did yesterday.    I’m blaming the cortisone for the strange sleeping pattern.... and the ‘light headed’ feeling.   I was sitting in front of the tele watching the Great Scottish Run round Glasgow, when I fell asleep;  watching television has that effect on me.
Looking south from the top of Balcarres.

We’ve had a bonnie day, but it has been cool.   The streets were quiet in the afternoon:   everyone with Sky TV would be watching the Ryder Cup.   I’ll watch the edited version on BBC later tonight. 
  
It’s a bonnie evening so I’ll have a daunder doon tae the beach, before settling down for the night.   Another night’s sleep like last night will have me frolicking aboot like a Spring lamb.   Having said that;   tomorrow we get the flu vaccination.... oh dear;  that will probably make me sleepy again.   Tomorrow is forecast to be much the same as today;   sunny spells, not quite so windy, but remaining cool.

19.30   The beach was quiet... only one dog walker and 'the boy';  and the wind had
Sunset time.
moderated so it was pleasant.    The tide was in, not my favourite state of tide, but it was an enjoyable walk (short) nonetheless

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....