Foggy .....

22nd December 2017 (Friday) ....  We have another day of, ‘not so Sunny Sussex’ weather ahead by the look of it;  thick fog with occasional drizzle.
Janice with the Christmas prize she won the other day.
    Yesterday morning Windows 10 updated, and, when it was finished the laptop was not happy.    The ‘mouse’ was all over the place;   and there was a general malaise throughout.   Michael and ‘JB’ were able to fix the mouse
, and the laptop was usable, but it’s not  as it was before the update.    I am not happy with Windows 10 updates. 

 Janice and Michael have arrived back from Eastbourne earlier;  they managed to get everything done and Janice’s appointment was brought forward..... I’ll put the kettle ‘on’.


21.00     Hill .... Uckfield High Street a hill?     Not this year;   I bumbled up it much easier than I did this time last year.   The fact that I ‘bumbled up it’ means that I had bumbled down to the bottom.... all the way to the bridge in fact.    Uckfield hasn’t changed much at all.... apart from the Model Shop having  either closed or moved, and a new Thai Restaurant opening.    At the Luxford Centre, where I
Uckfield High Street.
have my morning coffee, (along with a Salmon Salad lunch today) the ‘girls’, and Barry and Ted are all well.

I discovered, last winter, that the Nature Reserves are not advisable at this time of year due to the clay soil, which is sticky and slippery when wet.  If it turns frosty will I venture onto the reserves.    I’ll stick to my ‘plan’ of researching the changes to the town (Uckfield) over the past 200 years or so.  I will do ‘onsite’ stuff just now;   the online stuff I can do either here or at Ivy.

The ‘Troops’ are away out with friends to a ‘music evening, somewhere;   ‘JB’ is working (will be home about 11.30)so I am i/c.    Actually, I’d say that Bonnie the dog is i/c .... I am actually quite tired after my wandering around town today.   Unfortunately she (Bonnie) can’t make tea;  that, I’ll have to do myself.
Date plaque.

It looks like both Fife and Sussex are going to have similar weather tomorrow;  overcast with a chance of a few sunny spells ....maybe.  I will avoid the main part of town (Uckfield) if I am out tomorrow .... I imagine it will be busy. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....