Peaceful .....

3rd December 2017 (Sunday) .... 10.30    The auld place is contented this morning..... nice quiet weather, with a goodly number of folks out enjoying the
Peaceful morning  .....
beach at sunrise;  a very happy, and relaxing scene.    The weather is forecast to be quiet all day.... a good day for bumbling around Elie and Earlsferry.     I had a good night’s sleep... right through until waking up when Wallace and Gromit went off at 05.30.... however, I didn’t get up until 07.30;   and, I’ve been behind schedule ever since.   Although feeling sluggish, I was down on the beach before sunrise and it was well worth the effort.   That said, I need another cuppa to get myself into gear.    I’m going to skip the kirk .... it’s too late for me to get organised  now anyway;   and my vocal chords are tender.    Orf, to have that cuppa. 


Elie Church.
20.30     I suppose it could be said that I’ve had a lazy day.    I went up to the kirk and handed in the book I bought for the Salvation Army collection, and my plate collection money for the kirk, but didn’t stay for the Service;  instead I came home, sat down in front of the tele and fell asleep .... only for 20 minutes or so, but I woke up feeling less sluggish.    Since then I’ve been working on the computer, on and off, and doing some bits o’ housework.

I went down to the beach at sunset and got swallowed up in the most amazing red sky;   so we’re going to have a bonnie day tomorrow.... if the “red sky at night, shepherd’s delight” runs true to form.    There were a good number of folk walking the beach, enjoying the spectacle.    I had planned to get the moon rising (it’s a full moon) over the Toft at 16.15, but low cloud prevented that being visible.    The moon is only now high enough to be visible .... intermittently.
We  had a really red sky this sunset!

Having checked various weather forecasts I can safely say that the ‘red sky’ appears to be right;  we are going to have a bonnie day tomorrow.    I don’t have a plan .... I feel good just now, and expect to be feeling even better in the morning.     Right now I’m going out to see if the moon is visible;  I have the camera set to take full moon (this one is a super moon, being closer to us than it usually is) photographs.    Must go ... ‘slight flap on’ .... got a moon to look for.


The moon is visible through the cloud layer, but not clear enough to photograph.    I’ll have a cuppa instead.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....