Cold, with rain/sleet .....

27th December 2017 (Wednesday) .... 11.00  Mmmmm I don’t know if
The top of Uckfield High Street.
it’s cold outside, but we do have wind, with rain and sleet, so it will be cold.    I have no intention of going out to check.
  The forecast is for this weather to clear away during the afternoon with the chance of overnight frost and icy roads tomorrow morning.  

19.30   The rain/sleet petered out about 14.00, and the sky slowly cleared, and we now have a clear sky and a low temperature;  we might have frost tomorrow morning.   This will mean slippery pavements for the early part of the morning.    Sleeping ‘in’ would be a good plan I’m thinkin’.

The Royal beach.
I’ve had a lazy day today.... though I do have a cold, however it doesn’t seem to be too bad.    I’ve had worse.    The ‘plan’ was to have my haircut tomorrow, but, if it is cold I may rethink the haircut .... the weather forecast is excellent;   bright, sunny and cold.    I’ll get out for a walk in the middle of the day.   We had a bonnie sunset today;  unfortunately sunset photos in towns lack something, as far as I’m concerned ....a beach.    That said the sky was bonnie and the houses, across the way, looked ‘warmer’ in the setting sunlight.


I’ve been watching ‘Blue Planet’ on my bedroom TV;   watching the life on our Planet never ceases to amaze me..... as does the fact that human greed continues to destroy habitats and pollute Oceans.   I suppose one day Mother Earth may one day be populated by only the human species.   Oh my goodness .... just how boring would that be!    On that subject ... boring humans i.e. .... I was browsing through the TV last
Tower Ride Uckfield.
night, (about 22.00, on Channel 39 or round about) and came across what looked like ‘Neanderthal’ man looking at five pictures on a screen.    He picked the green framed one.    It was then that I realised what the ‘pictures’ were... the naked bottom half of five female bodies, and ‘Neanderthal’ was picking which one he was going to date.  I didn’t ever see what the top half looked like, but I assume they wouldn’t have much to contribute to a conversation.  TV is a brilliant invention being wasted on rubbish like that!     Maybe it’s just me becoming older.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....