Aussie vegan chocolate crisp .....

24th December 2017 (Sunday) ..... 12.00     We have another overcast, dry morning;  in fact it is forecast to be so for the next couple of days.    Janice went
Aussie vegan chocolate  peanut crisp .... er ... biscuits.
down to Tesco’s earlier and the shop was mobbed, and there were cars queuing to get into the car park:   customers were shopping for various things that the shop had run out of by closing time yesterday.


18.00    Everything is ‘in place’ for Christmas Day.... Janice and Michael are doing the Christmas Lunch, ... for 7 adults, plus Darcy and Sullivan, (Leeann and Martyn’s children, Janice’s grandchildren .... my great grandchildren).   Oh dear .... I feel old-ish.    
I haven’t been out at all today, though I have been doing stuff on the computer .... and wrapping John’s present.  Actually I  feel that I may be coming down with a cold... so had ‘50’ in the afternoon.   It may be the fact that I had a migraine overnight, and I just need to sleep that orf.


JB made the Aussie Vegan Chocolate Crisp biscuits in today’s photo:  they went onto the tray as nine separate walnut sized blobs, which should have ended up as flat, round biscuits;   unfortunately something went slightly wrong somewhere .... we suspect that too much coconut oil was used.     Forget the lack of round biscuit shape ....  skinny rectangular ones are very tasty, and easy to eat.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....