Cracker of a morning .....

4th December 2017 (Monday) ... 10.00     “Red sky at night the shepherds delight” is once again proved accurate as we have a bonnie, morning ....
Sunrise from The Boss's seat.
with the remainder of the day forecast to remain bonnie (the forecaster didn’t actually say “bonnie”, but that’s what she meant), as is tomorrow.    I’ve had a nice long walk,  photographing sunrise from the “Boss’s Seat” for a change;  this was followed by a dawdle along the beach.     I’ve had breakfast, now I need to ‘plan’ some kind of activity for the remainder of the morning.    I do need ‘Blob’ fodder so I might go to the ‘Cheap shop’ and get that.    Yes that would be a good idea;   I could do that before lunch.


Crail Harbour.
19.30    ‘Blob’ is well content .... I went to Leven and stocked up with all kinds of especial ‘Blob’ food;  enough to see us through to Spring;  it was cheap.   I also went over to Sainsbury’s and bought some fodder for myself and ‘JB’;  John is coming up for a few days next week.... and taking my suitcase down to Sussex, so that I can travel light on the train.

Christmas cards are beginning to drop through the letter box.... including ones from USA and New Zealand;  so guess what this boy is going to be doing in a wee while?..... yes writing his overseas cards, and getting them on their way.    Among the cards this morning was a bill from the Dental Surgery;   I’d wandered out without paying when I was along there last week.    I went along to Anstruther immediately after lunch and cleared that debt!.... and bought a decent toothbrush. 

With it being a lovely afternoon I went along to Crail for a change of scenery, and to
Hen's Ladder path to/from Crail harbour.
take a few photos of Crail Harbour.    It was nice and quiet, with only a few sightseers like myself wandering around.    I met, and chatted to a couple, from Crail;  the gentleman was originally from Oregon, but has lived in Scotland for many years.   The sun, which I had been enjoying when chatting down at Crail harbour, was a nuisance when driving home;  it (the sun) was at an awkward height in the sky.


Tomorrow is forecast to be another nice day;  Wednesday is not!     I must get my overseas cards on the ‘wing’ tomorrow, and, if Wednesday is as forecast I’ll be writing the local ones.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....