Coffee Morning ....

2nd December 2017 (Saturday) .... 09.00    It’s definitely warmer this morning ... and there’s only a light wind, so less wind chill factor;    a nice morning. 
Quarter of an hour before sunrise.
    Unluckily I ended up with a stone inside my sock, the seats were too wet and cold to sit on to sort it out so I cut my walk short;   I’ll go for a decent walk in the afternoon.    The ‘stone’ turned out to be a seam in the sock, that had twisted into the wrong place.    Me being in too much of  a hurry to get down to the beach probably!   Anyway it’s a nice morning, my woollen wash is on the line and I’m ready for the Coffee Morning.


20.00    The Coffee Morning .... actually we (I was travelling with Jim and Myra) went to two coffee mornings.... the Kinneuchar coffee morning was quiet but superb;     we had homemade mice pies and they were out of this world .... I had three.    They were
Late afternoon.
wee ones.    From Kinneuchar we went to the Elie School Coffee Morning in the Kirk Hall... it, too, was superb.... but totally different from the Kinneuchar one;   the school kids were singing carols, so it was more ‘Christmassy’. ... and noisier!     Although there were mince pies on the table I decided I’d had my ration.... but I enjoyed a coffee.    I left the School ‘CM’ feeling ancient .... I hardly knew any of the parents, but, luckily, I did know some of the grandparents!     By this time I was into a migraine, which took the edge of a really enjoyable morning.    While at the Kinneuchar ‘CM’ we were talking about was the cost of posting Christmas cards.    Bob went onto the web and found out,  that a second class stamp costs 56p?   That’s over 11 shillings in auld money!    Shocking.

After I went along to run Jimmy’s car for 10 minutes to keep the battery charged;  it started nae bother but I’ll go along every second or third day to keep it ‘warm’ in the
Ten minutes after unset.
cauld weather.   There’s still no word from the DVLA re it being transferred.
I had a decent walk in the afternoon, in spite of having a headache (migraine).    Some people have 8 – 10 migraines in a month;   I’ve never has as many as that, but I feel really sorry for those that do.    I’ll have a couple of pills and go to bed early tonight:  I should feel really good tomorrow.    We had a bonnie sunset sky... so we ought to have bonnie weather tomorrow.... the weather forecast is good.       My intention is to go to the kirk in the morning;   I’m assuming that I will feel really good!

The woollen washing didn’t dry outside, so it’s inside on a horse thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....