Change of wind direction from ESE to WSW .... and it's colder ....

26th October 2016 (Wednesday) ....   09.00     Hmmmm ... it’s breezy (WSW), and mostly overcast;   however there is the occasional blue patch in the general greyness, so it should brighten up later.     Although I have been creepin’ aboot
Sunshine on Methil
outside in the garden, I haven’t been down to the beach so far this morning, but that will be remedied after I ‘update’ the Hutte:  and after I have another cuppa.    Oh that reminds me.... my Victoria Sponge looks more like two giant Digestive biscuits with jam and cream between them:  it, (the VS), is kind of ‘skinny’.... but really tasty.    I overdid the baking by 10 minutes.   I wouldn’t say it was ‘burnt’ ... more a darker shade of brown than it should have been.


21.00     With the wind being F4 from the WNW it was cold out walking this morning.    I only did the ‘Chapel Green Circuit’ which takes me three quarters of an hour floundering around the way I do;   I can do it in quarter of an hour.   It was fine coming home, with the wind on my back, but it was really cold on the way out.    Even though it was a grey, and cold, a good number of people  were on the beach, enjoying our lovely Elie and Earlsferry air.

My ... oops 'our' beach this morning.
The Colinsburgh ‘Lite Lunch’ was really enjoyable, as it always is.    Lexie phoned asking for a lift,  she had missed the bus because of the new timetable.   The bus company (Stagecoach) keeps doing that, changing the times, but the route itself never seems to change:  they must have faster buses!    The last ‘95’ I was on a few weeks ago was a new bus:   they must come with built in rattling.

I’m wondering about this new runway at Heathrow, which will allow them (the ‘powers that be’) to vastly increase the number of planes using Heathrow.    The thing that I’m wondering about is that the air space above Heathrow will still be the same ‘size’,... all they’re going to do is bring more aircraft into what is already one of the
Sunset from The Ferry beach.
busiest areas of air space on the planet.   I know it’s not as simple as that, and that the Air Traffic control people are ‘in charge’ .... of computers.     They can’t afford to have a computer ‘glitch’. 
I can hardly believe ‘me’ .... I missed a Coffee Morning at Pittenweem, organised by Elizabeth, (former Craw’s Nest) in aid of PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy), and one of which I have been at before, and really enjoyed.    Oh well .... the next time!

Photographs : Top – Sunshine of Methil and Buckhaven, Middle – the beach this morning, and Bottom – sunset over Earlsferry...The Royal Burgh of).

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....