Feeling 'medium frisky' .....

18th October 2016 (Tuesday) ..... 10.00     Happy happy  ‘me’ again .... feeling ‘medium frisky’.    after much deliberation over the early evening I decided to
Elie Harbour 
phone NHS 24, because I felt that I needed a catheter.    I was impressed with their service, and how they give you options, depending of how serious you felt your condition was.    The outcome of it all was a nurse came out, to fit a catheter.    As soon as she had done the ‘plumbing’ I felt instant relief.    Stacy, (the Nurse) was surprised at the litre bag filling in less than 5 minutes:   no wonder I was ‘uncomfortable’ and in pain she said;  had I not phoned I’d most like have had to go into hospital this morning.    Like I said ‘happy happy’ ‘me’....  and end of the medical stuff.

We have an gorgeous day here .... “bright and sunny” with a lovely drying breeze;   which is hand because I have a washing going through at this time.    I’d better get it
Elie harbour
out, on the line 'as soon as.


22.30     The “Boys” were at Ivy for our weekly discussion, most of which concerned ‘local issues’ raised in the “Elie (and Earlsferry) Herald” ... produced ever three months to keep the everyone up to date with what’s going on, around our villages.    Graham (Johnston) is the Editor, and Steve (Blaney) does the Graphic Composition .    I bought it (you leave a donation, for printing costs) in the ‘Paper Shop’.   
     
When I was out I went down to the harbour for a ‘run’ (I was in the car)to have a look at the empty harbour, the first time I have been down there since  the boats were ‘Craned out’ on Saturday.     There are only three small three boats awaiting uplifting by their owners , one of which is “Plop”  .... so the harbour does look, kind of forlorn. 
 It has been a beautiful day, so much so, that I did two ‘washing's, both of which dried,
Elie harbour beach
including the sheets.    Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be the same;  bright and sunny, but turning cooler.    There might even be snow on the tops of the high peaks in the highlands.     I don’t have any ‘plans’ for tomorrow.... however a walk (I can’t bike just now) is appealing;  depends on how I feel.


Photographs :  Top – yachts on the ‘hard standing’ for the winter, Middle – Elie Harbour, and Bottom – Elie Harbour beach. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....