Under the weather ....

17th October 2016 (Monday) ..... 14.00    Oh dear.... ‘The Boy’ is not feeling very frisky at all today, having had a sleepless (nearly) night.    The reason? .... I am experiencing my first, and hopefully last, urine infection.     The remainder of the day is going to be spent ‘resting’.    Jimmy has been excellent, dropping into the
Sunrise over Elie Bay this morning.
surgery for a sample bottle, and picking up my prescription from the Chemist.

I did manage to get down to the beach in time for sunrise, in fact if sunrise had been at three o’clock I’d have managed it.


17.30     I’m feeling ‘rough’ so this will be the final update for today and I’ll have an early night.    Jimmy picked up the antibiotics so I have started on them.   I did a washing, and the bed was due to be changed later this week so that has been done;   only got the sheets etc to put through the wash.    The weather forecast for tomorrow is not so good so I’ll do the sheets when there’s a decent forecast, with a chance of them drying.

Photograph : sunrise this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....