Nice morning ... but cooler than of late

24th October 2016 (Monday) ....    09.30    This is more like it .... there’s a mostly, blue sky this morning;   however there are big shower clouds here and there,
Sunrise time at Elie 
and the, light, wind is from the Northeast and therefore cool;  but a bonnie start to the day.    I have a washing going through the machine so I don’t want rain.

I went down to the harbour (in the car) to watch the sunrise over the lighthouse;   it didn’t turn out to be “an all over the sky” sunrise, but it was bonnie nonetheless.    It was cold down at the harbour .... then again, it always is.

21.30     There were three sets of temporary traffic lights between ‘The Royal Burgh’ and Leven this morning:  Jimmy and I went to Leven to get some stuff at Sainsbury’s, and had to wait at all three sets.    We really just wanted a run to somewhere, and I
Elie
wanted Cranberry Juice to treat the urine infection.    At the Doctor’s this afternoon I discovered that I never had an infection;  the sample was clear.    It’s a good job I like Cranberry juice.   Strange thing is;  the pills must have sorted something....  because I feel ‘better’.  
This has been a ‘lazy’ sort of afternoon for me... all I did was L-Mail ‘M’ (No 0932) then get ready to go to the Surgery.    The weather hasn’t been exciting... just a typical late autumn day;  showery with sunny spells and cool.    It is going to become warmer in the middle of the week, and windier from the West.     
The villages are still busy with holiday makers;  which is good because it shortens the time that Earlsferry is a ghost village, .... and, any addition to the ‘tourist season’ must also be good for the village shops.    
I don’t have a ‘plan’ for tomorrow.   Tomorrow is Jimmy’s birthday so I might go along
Elie Harbour beach.
to the Windmill where Donald has organised ‘cake’ and ‘Happy Birthday’ celebrations so that Chris can join in.    We’ll get her started singing ....  after that there’s nae stopping’ her.    In fact it’s sometimes harder to stop the Residents singing, than it is to get them started.

Photographs : all three taken down at Elie Harbour at sunrise time this morning.    I might go down to the Harbour tomorrow morning but it depends on the weather....    I’m actually fancying a ‘sleep in’!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....