Windy ....


17th December 2023
(Sunday)    08.15.... there's a frisky old breeze just now but it should begin to moderate by mid morning;  it's warmer than normal for December, but wind chill demands a warm jacket.  The forecast is 'strong winds and drizzle', so not a play day.   I plan to do some 'ousework, and make a batch of  'Cottage Pies' for the freezer, (now that the cards are done).

11.45   I wouldn't say that I have been overactive re the 'ousework, but I have been thinking about it.   The ironing has been done, and two washings (one woollen);  I'm sure you will find that interesting.   Although I always say that I am not going to watch the News.... I do watch it; and it depresses me to see how low  humans can go when it comes to killing each other.   And we now know what the white flag means to the IDF: apparently nothing!   Mind you they have paid a dear price for that ....by shooting three of their own; who had been taken hostage on 7th October.

The weather has turned 'dreich';  a perfect day for me doing 'ousework (when I stop thinking about it).

Kinneuchar.

21.30   I wouldn't say that this has been the most productive day for me though I did do some 'ousework eventually.   And I made a batch o' Cottage pies for the freezer .... no wonder I feel tired after such a hard day.   I have a parcel delivery tomorrow which means more 'ousework can be done:  and, I've just had a look at the weather forecast and it isn't very promising;  Tuesday looks like being the next sunny day.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....