5th December 2023 (Tuesday)     07.15.... it was wet (and cold) when 'Blob' had breakfast snack,


but it's fair now: the forecast is 'light showers with a gentle breeze'.   I'm hoping for sunny spells between the light showers....we don't want, nor need, the prolonged rain we had yesterday.   The 'team' ,working in the back garden, would appreciate some sunny weather after working in the rain.   My plan for today is to 'stay dry and warm', writing Christmas cards, drawing and doing 'ousework.

12.30   I've been for the paper... and own to the harbour, but it was raining so, although we had a bonnie sky, I didn't take a lot of photographs, and went to Colinsburgh to fuel up the car.   The plan is to have a light lunch followed by a half hour catnap.

19.00   The 'Rural Developments' ream have been busy in the back garden:  the got a mini 'Bobcat' into the garden  to prepare the ground.    Of course it all depends on the weather when it comes to finishing 

the job.  Just now I don't have to go far to get some action photographs.  While they were doing all that work I was ... er....sound asleep in front of the tele.

21.30    The bike has been put away for the winter.... only to be brought out when the daffy down dillies are thinking starting to appear.   Of course if we have a decent warm spell it (the bike) can easily be brought out.  

I've had a reasonably active with the feather duster etc.... and printed off my amended Christmas card list... I can get started with that.
We're going to have sunny spells tomorrow, but it's going to be cold;  in fact there's a Yellow warning for frost overnight giving us ice on the pavements and roads tomorrow morning.
The 'Team' (Myra Kirsty and Alber) is going to the 19th for lunch (Myra's birthday) tomorrow, so I

don't have to bother about food.  









Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....