Windy and wet (Auchnagatt) .....

28th December 2023 (Wednesday)    09.30.... As per weather forecast we have a wild, wet and

windy, morning at 'Backhill of Inkhorn';  there's heavy rain battering off the windows but no snow.   I've checked the Fife Weather cams and the Fife sky is showing signs of breaking up;  but it's still wet and windy in.  It's not a day for travelling.   I'll have a look at the Traffic Scotland Cams after this update.

11.15   It's really wild here  just now;  very windy and very wet.  Actually, where we are we are sheltered and missing the worst of the weather.    It will be much windier out in the open.... the same as going down to The Ferry beach.  

18.00    It has been a wild weather day all over Scotland but things are beginning to settle down;  the trees have stopped walloping about  and the rain is less heavy.   Tomorrow's forecast is much better for  travelling and I will be back in The Ferry tomorrow.   We have all been doing various 'projects'  (I've been writing up notes about the 'Kinneuchar Project' so that I can upload it onto my blog).   We also

had the Wii Fit machine going doing body tests:  I expected to be well over my age but, according to the machine (it calculated that I was 85), I'm in good condition for my age.... '85'.   I'm going to fire up my Wii machine at Ivy so that I can play golf and ten pin bowling.  (Note to 'me':  remember to buy batteries for the Wii handsets when in Morrison's).
I have enjoyed my Christmas break with the 'Troops'.  This is the first time that I have felt really 'back to normal' since the pandemic.   It has been great being with the 'troops' and all the interactions that we've had.  Yep.... I have enjoyed Christmas.   
You must all be wondering what Boris has been doing:  he caught me nicking one of his goodies from the goodie tin.... and has been sitting on top of the tin.... on guard, ever since.  


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....