Nice morning.....

6th December 2023 (Tuesday)    08.45....it's a bonnie, frosty morning and there could be ice on

Little Egret

the pavements, so take care.   We had a red sky sunrise, an early warning of the weather coming our way tomorrow.   'Blob' has had his morning snack, and I've had my breakfast;  I think I need another cuppa before to liven me up a bit.  

13.30    I was in loads o' time for Myra's birthday lunch at the 19th;  24 hours early.   For some reason I have been thinkin' that Myra's birthday was on Wednesday 7th December;  it's on the 7th right enough but that isn't today!   I'll probably be late tomorrow!

It's a lovely day out ... and things are happening all over the place.  The cabling is going in for fibre connection Broadband.  I'm happy enough with the speed I have so won't bother with fibre; apparently fibre is best if you do gaming etc.  I don't.  Anyway the cabling people were unloading a  tractor digger thing off a trailer on Ferry Road so fibre has coming to the Ferry;  they have been working in Elie for the past few weeks. 

His 'Nibs' with new friend!

I'm thinkin' that I need to organise food now;  I'll defrost Scotch Broth and have that for lunch.

19.00   We have another Yellow Warning for ice on the pavements and roads tomorrow morning; which the forecast is for us to have 'heavy rain with strong winds' most of the day so, if the pavements are icy when the rain arrives they will be really slippery for a while.





22.30   I watched the last episode of Shetland..... and I still feel that it's unfinished.    Maybe it's me but there seems to be a few loose ends still flapping around in my head.   I mean there's the young laud that

found a holdall full of money at the end;  I assume he is now wandering around Shetland wondering what to spend it on.   There must be another series to come.

The Little Egret was a surprise ;  they are birds of the Mediterranean area but, with global warming have been breeding in the south of England for a few years now.   They are occasional visitors to Scotland;  who know they might eventually start breeding up here in a few years.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....