Freshening wind.....

15th December 2023 (Friday)     08.00.... Though there's a frisky wind  the air is mild


for 
December;  having said that there will be wind chill with the freshening wind.   Rain isn't mentioned in our weather forecast (it's the West coast that's going to be wet this weekend) so I'm looking forward to ..... 'sunny spells' by morrrrrrrrrring coffee time.   'Light cloud with  a fresh breeze' is the forecast so we could have an interesting sky.   

18.30   The weather has been reasonable today;  but there was drizzle in the wind when I was delivering The Ferry Christmas cards.... that was before lunch time.   I did the Elie ones from the car.... and remembered to pick up my prescription from the Chemist.   The air had turned colder by this time and I decided to finish Elie tomorrow morning.   It was enjoyable meeting old (not in age) and new friends.   I like chatting to folk around the villages.  


21.00   I've enjoyed 'today'  but it's been hard on the knee bone.   I thought of getting the bike out tomorrow but it's going to be windy....so the car it will be.  On the way up from the beach today I couldn't help but notice that work has begun on Katherine Villa (Cameron's house); I don't have far to go to catch the 'action' for the Alberto Archive.   The scaffold has been up for a few days but I didn't realise that they'd started to demolish.               That reminds me;  I have made a start on my latest drawing project.... the 'inside' of the Ferry corner before the three houses had to be demolished in 1947.    


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....