Bright and breezy .....

21st December 2023 (Thursday)     07.45 ....We had a windy night ... but, my word, it was


warm;  I thought I'd left the heating on.    The wind has moderated a bit from where it was, but it's still frisky (F7 'Viking Neptun').....  and will be until morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee time.   Funnily enough it's a warm wind for this time of year, but you have to be well wrapped up because of the wind chill factor.   There should be an interesting sky;  sunrise is at 08.43.


20.30    'The Team' enjoyed a fabulous Christmas Lunch at the 19th;  'Puku' (Maori = stomach) was very content .... and still is.   I'd had a busy morning and was well ready for food and had no trouble clearing my plate.   I took the car round to the pub because it looked like we could have rain showers.... and we did while we were in the 19th, but they had cleared away by the time we left.  However I was glad I had the car because we had presents to carry (and a full 'puku' Maori for stomach)... and gave Myra a run home because the girls were playing mahjong at 16.00.  I was going to have a cuppa and a catnap!


Iain has a bed to fall into tomorrow night and we have food to eat so I am near enough organised for my break up North.   My case has yet to be packed but Iain will have to rescue it from the attic.   I'm not very good with ladder nowadays.   We're travelling on Saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....