Promising sky....

13th December 2023 (Tuesday)     08.15 .... my word; there's a big clear bit in the south-eastern


sky so the sun will eventually breakthrough this morning.... and give us sunny spells!   I'm sure we are all looking forward to that after 23 hours of rain, of varying intensities;  there was light drizzle when I fed 'Blob at 07.00 but it's fair now.    I shall visit the harbour later.... might even venture as far as Kinneuchar as I'm feeling playful... frolicsome even!


21.00    This has been a bonnie day, even though the sunny spells never really got going at least we had a few brighter spells.... and hardly any rain!   I finished writing the cards for posting and posted them, in Elie, on my way to the harbour.   The tide was in, and we had an interesting sky so I was a happy boy.  There was very little wind, but we had big rollers coming in now and again and rolling in over the Apple rock area.... and there was a bonnie 'light ' so it was very picturesque.
 I planned to go to the bottle bank at Woodhaven wen I left the harbour, but the access road  was closed so I went up to the Kinneuchar bottle bank.   It was good driving on dry(ish) roads.  
 
Back at Ivy I had a well earned cuppa before sorting out today's photographs.  The three Ringed Plovers, roosting on Apple rock, were the only 'odd' birds around at the time;  they were probably migrants.

Ringed Plover.

22.00 
The sunny spells I was looking for today never materialized, but we're to have sunny intervals (long sunny spells) tomorrow;  I'll be getting the sun cream out!     I have enjoyed 'today' and I'm looking forward to the sunshine tomorrow... aren't we all.   

I 'm on schedule to get the Christmas cards done and delivered over the next few days.

  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....