Dreich ....

10th December 2023 (Sunday)    11.00 .... I've been for the paper, and visited the harbour, and I


won't be straying far from Ivy for the remainder of today;  it's one of those bleak, uninspiring kind of days that we can have at this time of year.  It's a perfect day for writing Christmas cards.   Funnily enough, I managed to tale 73 photographs of dreichness... and I'm pleased with the results.   I'd rather have sunny spell photos.  That said... I'm a happy boy and will get going with the Christmas cards after morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.



18.30    I've made a start writing Christmas cards .... beginning with the overseas ones.   That reminds me I need to be at the Mobile PO van tomorrow (11.30 - 12 -30) to post the overseas cards (4).   It has been a good day to be staying in;  I had 'Chicken Run', and 'Shaun the Sheep' to watch in the afternoon.... while writing the cards.   I'll find something to watch after this update.... and write a few more. cards.


22.00    With the weather being dampish I have made good progress with the cards;  though I should have switched the tele 'off'.  Anyway, the 'plan' is to post the overseas cards tomorrow.... and have all the cards done by Friday.
The weather is supposed to be brighter tomorrow, bur right now it's still raining;  in fact it's just the same as it was first thing this morning.... dreich.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....