Christmas Day....

 25th December 2023 (Monday)    09.45.... It's a beautiful non white Christmas morning here

Boris

looking North, and a bit dull and overcast looking to the South.   Santa (Bless his furry face) has been and left presents under the Christmas tree; to be opened after breakfast.... and Iain has just brought me a cuppa.  Boris disappeared; and was eventually found raking about under the Christmas tree.... leaving me to do the 'blog'.  Like his namesake he is a bit erratic when it comes to saying something...and actually doing it.  Oh... he's now out jogging and will take charge in an advisory capacity....later.   His jogging route takes him past 3 pubs and a Fish 'n Chip shop.

12.15    My word.... the presents have been opened with many 'oooohs and aaahs'.... with puzzle books already testing the brain!   Santa is a clever boy... he always brings things that I need and like!  Hazel set about  separating Sellotape from wrapping paper for re-cycling, while Boris claimed  all the edible goodies.


The sky has clouded over so we have a dull but dry day, with a look of rain to come about it.

17.00    We've had a lovely, and tasty Christmas lunch after which we did various individual things;  I fell asleep for about an hour.... now I am ready to tackle some puzzles to exercise the auld brain,   Boris has left me i/c.

22.00    I have enjoyed my 'Backhill of Inkhorn'  Christmas (Auchnagatt) and feel at long last I've  shaken off that lingering COVID feeling.   Tomorrow's weather is going to be 'bright and sunny'  here so we're thinking of going to Collieston to get some photographs.   Collieston is on the North Sea coast and has a small, picturesque harbour. At one time the villagers would have worked the sea for a living;  although now a holiday home village it still retains it's olde worlde look.

We were playing Wii golf this evening and I was absolute rubbish:  batteries will be bought at


Morrison' s (Dundee), for my Wii handsets, so that I can practice for next Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....