Lovely morning....

19th December 2023 (Tuesday)     08.00....  the sun has yet to rise but we have a nice, dry, start


to the morning;  it's slightly cooler than of late but still warmer that usual for December.    'Sunny intervals with a fresh breeze' is the forecast;  the 'breeze' is going freshen up to 'strong' by night time. Tomorrow is going to be windy... with gales on Thursday.

19.30   I have enjoyed a busy day visiting and catching up with Janet (sister) in Leven, then going to Alice's HQ to have a cuppa before visiting two ladies in the Scoonie Care Home.  Janet was telling me that there's another lady in the care home that Maggie and I knew, but that  I wouldn't recognise her now.   Old age comes with attachments that we just have to adjust to.   

After we left the Care Home Alice and I did some shopping in Sainsburys, before heading back to HQ where Alice prepared a quick and very tasty lunch.   The shops was very busy.... in fact it was the busiest that I have seen it this Festive Season, .... and most all the checkouts were manned!   In our case a young student type lassie.

The roads were awfie busy everywhere I/we went, (they always are nowadays) ....but driving was reasonably enjoyable  for a change.   With the new car having tinted windows I don't have any problem with eyeball that aren't mine in the rear view mirror.   I don't drive slowly I just 'go with the flow' but there's always someone who wants to be 'the leader of the flow'.... especially in the 20 mph places.  I stick to the speed limits.

Later in the afternoon I ended up with what I'd call a thundery headache though there wasn't any thunder about.... probably just  a change in the weather.   Anyway it's cleared up now.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....