Medium to heavy precipitation ....

Ferry Road at 07.10.

12th December 2023
(Tuesday)    07.15.... It's warmer, and the rain lighter than I expected;  but it's not a 'play day'.   This is a perfect day for writing cards .... and drawing.   I'm going to give 'Blob' his breakfast snack then have my breakfast before settling down for a restful day as, according to the weather forecast, the rain is going to be with us until 08.00 tomorrow morning.   The kettle is 'on'.

16.00     We have have some dismal weather in bonnie Scotland, and today must be up there with the worst of them;  it has been wet, and miserable looking, every time I had reason to go outside.. and by the end of the afternoon it was just to remind myself of how miserable it was.   However I have made great progress with the card writing;  in fact I should be able to post the UK ones tomorrow sometime.   I haven't been at the card writing all day, having taken 'time out' to watch a film on Channel 82... and set up a drawing board with my next project.   And I've had numerous cuppas.   

I now wish I had ordered more of the 'Kinneuchar Project' cards;  I wasn't sure how they'd look so only ordered 20.  They turned out slightly better than expected, so I'm happy with that;  but not happy with the shortfall.   (I'll use my various 'Project' drawings for next years Christmas cards).   By the time I covered the troops' up North and down South I had 7 left for Kinneuchar, Colinsburgh, Elie and Earlsferry.   Anyway I've put up a photo of the card so at least you can see what it looks like.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....