Back in 'The Royal Burrow'....

28th December 2023 (Thursday)    18.30 .... Iain and I set off from 'Backhill of Inkhorn' at


08.45 
and arrived in 'The Ferrie' about 11.15.   The A90 was quiet at that time, with only one slight hold up... in a queue to join the Kingsway at Dundee.  The weather was fine and the roads dry though we saw plenty water on the fields and came across only one bit of where the road was flooded;  at the North side of Strathkinnes.

We stopped at Morrison's (Dundee) to buy bread, milk .... and sandwiches for lunch.   Iain was driving back home after a short rest.


19.00.... We have a windy (F6 in the Firth) and wet evening and night ahead.... not my favourite weather,  but good for getting things done on the computer.... and that is what I'll be doing after this update.  I fell asleep in the afternoon, but  managed to sort out the holiday washing.  I hope to hang it out on the line tomorrow... if the rain moves away and leaves us with a good drying day.

Largoward to Colinsburgh road.

22.30     I'm missing happy sound of 'the Troops';  all their banter and laughter.  I really enjoyed my Christmas break at Auchnagatt!   When I think about it... I haven't been  out anywhere since I arrived back:  I'll have to take a turn round the villages sometime tomorrow.   The 'plan' is to go to \Leven to do a weekend shopping... and have morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee with Alice.   I's still a bit tired after travelling so will get orf to bed with one of the books that Santa brought.   Strange how 'he' knows just the kind of books I like!



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....