Nice morning ....

 26th December 2023 (Tuesday)     09.00 .... We have a bonnie start to the Boxing Day


weather; 'bright and breezy, with a touch of red in the morning sky', and it's slightly colder.   It's a wrap up morning.   Boris is 'slightly under the weather' after his morning jog to the pubs ... er... along the old railway line, and has taken a couple of Paracetemol and gone to bed.

11.30  It's a lovely morning here but frosty so I only ventured as far as the end of the driveway;  I had planned to go to the top of the hill but the road was icy so I pottered around the garden.   Jackie and Hazel went out for longer walks;  Jackie to walk the grounds of Haddo and Hazel to climb a hill.   I did think of going to Haddo with Jackie but the cold air put me off.

21.00   We've decided to postpone travelling south tomorrow due to the bad weather forecast, when the latest storm is due to arrive.   Tomorrow won't be a day for driving.... and things are to be much calmer on Thursday.   Tomorrow will be a day for photographing wind blown trees from the comfort of the house, drinking multiple cuppas, and scoffing goodies.


I've had a quiet day today... the icy road prevented me from going far.  Iain and I had our first cuppa in the 'Man Cave'.... Jackie and Hazel did their walking and Catriona went out later.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....