Breezy ....

16th December2023 (Saturday)     07.00 .... Sunrise is at 08.40 and, even though it's dark just


now, 'Blob' has had his breakfast.... and so have I.   The plan is to finish delivering cards today as, according to the latest weather forecast,  tomorrow is going to be wet; in fact there are weather warnings out; Fife being covered by a Yellow warning for rain on Sunday, and the West and Northwest of Scotland an Amber warning.

09.15   I've been to the harbour to catch the sunrise sky (and post a couple o' birthday cards);  now, after another cuppa, I am on a delivery mission!

11.30    I am back in Ivy, having a well earned cuppa, after a successful card delivery mission;  I even did Derek and Eileen (Colinsburgh)... and Brian and Moira (Arncroach).   That brings me neatly on to my least favourite subject....'pot holes': There's a sneaky one (pothole) just inside the middle line travelling East on the Colinsburgh strait.... it's bound to catch someone.  


16.15   I've had a lazy afternoon mostly dozing off in front of the TV.  I had an early start this morning... and managed to deliver most of my cards.   I have two for Kinneuchar and a couple of neighbours .... which I shall do tomorrow.   The weather is strange for this time of year: the sky has been heavily overcast and it has been warm, though we lost a few degrees to wind chill, thanks to a fresh wind, but it has been mostly dry.   At one time we had light drizzle blowing through but only for a short while; it's bothersome when using the camera.

19.00   Shona (Kinneuchar) dropped in this afternoon so we had long catch up chat about the Kinneuchar news.   Shona is of an old Kinneuchar family, and she was saying that she hardly knows anyone in Kinneuchar now;  she', like me, enjoys meeting new locals, but finds it difficult, at times, to cope, with 'rapid change' that suddenly seemed to come out of nowhere.   I suggested that it will be

fine once she gets to know her new Kinneuchar locals;  I certainly know that I enjoy meeting the new Earlsferry locals.... and seeing The Ferry come to life again.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....