Quiet morrrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

 29th December 2023 (Friday)     08.45.... the wind moderated overnight and the rain has


moved away, to leave us with to a 'sunny spells' day!    I am going to Leven after breakfast to get some bits and pieces, have morrrrrrning coffee with Alice;  get back to Ivy then settle down to a weekend of research and writing.

19.38    The shopping mission was a success; and the shop (Sainsbury's) was really busy.... mostly with young folk around about my age.   I managed to get everything I wanted plus the odd 'goodie' that jumped intae the trolley.   That's me well ready for a quiet weekend working on the computer.... with regular 'cuppa breaks'.   I enjoyed my morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee with Alice.... she is always happy, and I was 'down in the dumps' now that I'm back home and missing 'the Troops', and was in need of cheering up   Unfortunately I couldn't stay with Alice for lunch as I'd bought frozen food... including fish.... but she gave me two different servings of her homemade soup .... and I'll be fine once I get back into my routine.    Actually I have been tired today, and, after putting the messages away I spent most of the first half of the afternoon sleeping:  however, I feeling rested now, and should be back to normal after a good nights sleep.

Not taken  today!

22.30    The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit mixed up.... dry at first then windy and wet (perhaps even sleet) later.   Not a 'good washing day'.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....