Quiet morning ....

16th June 2022 (Thursday)    06.00 ....  the garden thermometer is reading 14C


already;   there is a light southwest breeze so it will be a wee bit cooler at the harbour;  but it’s a great start to what looks like being another nice day.     And we might have interesting shower clouds in the afternoon.

08.30   I’ve been out (on the bike);  you’ll all be pleased to know that all is where it should be at the harbour.   Funnily enough, although a nice morning there is a breeze and so it’s not as warm as it was yesterday morning... probably ‘cos there’s also a thin layer of cloud as well as the breeze.    Having said all that;  I enjoyed my bumble on the bike.


14.30   Ye Gods;  I don’t know what was in the air around 09.00 but it hit my tubes and I had to abandon any plans to work;   all I did was sit in The Hutte and do Soduko’s.    Unfortunately I had to phone Myra and opt out of the lunch she had organised for ‘The Team’;  there was no way I could go ‘out and about’.    The pollen count would be high but there was also pollution of some kind;  however I managed to prevent an asthma attack with judicious use of the inhalers.   I eventually fell asleep, in The Hutte, and my breathing is ‘back to normal’;  as it was when I was out in the early part of the morning.    A shower o' rain would clear the air.

20.30    It has been a nice enough day, but it looks like it could turn to rain overnight;  the forecast for tomorrow is ‘light rain with a fresh breeze’ first thing but brighter later.

The lunch that I had to miss out on was delivered by Myra and Kirsty in the afternoon;  so I actually enjoyed the food part, but missed out on the conversation.   That said I had a good old natter with the delivery girls;  it has been an enjoyable day... apart from the hiccup with the breathing.   I really appreciate the value of having had all my ‘jabs’ I can tell you.

I’d say that this has been a ‘rest day’ for me.... though I did manage to paint the table top


first thing this morning;  before going out on the bike.   I did a few ‘hard’ Soduko’s so the brain isn’t completely ‘fog bound’.   I don’t have a ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  everything depends on the weather is doing.   Must ‘go’ slight flap on’ .... it’s nearly Skype time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....