HM Queen's Platinum Jubilee ....

 

2nd June 2022 (Thursday)    05.30 .... it’s a cracker o’ a


mornin’....  and the weather forecast is good for the whole day;  a good drying day so there’s a washing going though the machine.    I’m going ‘roond the villages’ before the traffic gets busy;  after another cuppa.

19.30    I had perfect weather for my early morning run round the villages ....and it was warm.   At that time the light breeze was from the West.     Myra invited ‘The Team’ up for morning coffee and it was really pleasant sitting outside;  in fact it was almost too warm.   We enjoyed coffee, biscuits and a catch up chat.... and met Shona, Myra’s neighbour.  

Back at Ivy I had lunch then pottered around the garden, before falling asleep in The Hutte.    I accidentally showered at 04.30 thinking it was 05.30 so I’ve had a long .... and enjoyable day.

 Earlsferry Guided walk.
Graham was taking the Earlsferry History Society Guided walk in the afternoon so I went down to get a few shots of the start of the walk.  Nine people turned up for what is an interesting ‘walk’ round the historically interesting Royal Burgh....with Graham pointing out and describing  many interesting facts about the buildings, and notable residents that have lived in, and created the history of the old Royal Burgh.


My intention was to go to the harbour and see the lighting of the Beacon at the end of the pier, but the wind is from the east so too cold for the bike.... and the car park at the harbour will be busy. So I’ll miss that event;  actually my early morning start has caught up with me.  

21.00   Myra is ‘working’ at the History Society Exhibition tomorrow afternoon so


I’ll bumble along to have a browse round.   I’ll need to get ‘money’ (as in notes and coins) ‘cos I haven’t been using money for a long time now.   I think it’s donation for the Exhibition.

I think it’s chocolate time;  I’m well ready for my bed tonight:  and I won’t be showering at 04.30 tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....