Overcast and breezy ....

3rd June 2022 (Friday)     08.30 .... There’s a brisk wind from the NE and it’s not


as warm as I’d hoped for, so I took the car to go for the paper.   I’ll get the bike out in the afternoon to browse the ‘istory Society Exhibition.... if the wind isn’t too frisky.   The sky is overcast just now; but the sun should burn the cloud by morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee time.   I thought the air felt warmer when I first ventured at 06.30.   I showered at the more reasonable time of 06.00.

09.30   I took a few photos from the harbour:  when I downloaded them I noticed that the Union Flag was upside down (probably somebody messing about last night).   Thankfully Angus (Elie Water Sports) has fixed it.    Flying the union Flag upside down is a distress signal.... or ... an insult to HM The Queen. 


 
18.00   It has been a bonnie day but I had to stay within the confines of Ivy because of the East wind, so I did a spot of gardening ... and watched the Jubilee Service from St Pauls.  Some days are good days and some are not so good;  this was a not so good one.    I’m having more of the good days now so I must be on the mend.   I had hoped to go to the beach, but that was definitely a no go area for me.   I did the ironing and sorted out a washing for tomorrow morning.   Another good drying day.

21.30   Welll... we’ve had a bonnie day, and warm sheltered from the wind.   I’ve had a restful day:  the plan was to go to the History Society Exhibition this afternoon but decided to ‘potter’ around Ivy away from the wind.   Depending on how I feel I’ll visit the exhibition tomorrow morning.   I’m actually going to be ‘on duty’ on Sunday afternoon, by which time the ‘team’ will be getting ready to dismantle the exhibition, so I should have a quiet time.   I do ‘quiet’ very well.

We have a very peaceful end to the day;  the breeze has dropped away... and there’s a red

Is that a 'Royal' pigeon on the steps?

sunset so we can look forward to a bonnie day tomorrow.   I had big plans for this weekend but sadly they have ‘fallen by the wayside’;  I hope to be ‘frightfully frisky’ tomorrow.   It’s chocolate time now... followed by an early night in bed.    Oh the ‘Bloblings’ are not far away and I expect to see them tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....