Bonnie morrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

13th June 2022 (Monday)    08.30 .... We have a beautiful morning, .... but it’s


not as warm as it could be at this time of year;   but it was enjoyable bumbling around the boats.  The forecast for our area is, ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze’, a good day for me working outside The Hutte;  and drinking cuppas inside The Hutte.   Yes that’s the ‘plan’.




20.30    My word.... the ‘boy’ (that’s me) has been busy:  the legs, and underside of the ‘RC’ table have had their first coat of paint .... and is it going to look ‘romantic’.   Bright poppy red;  it had to be ‘Poppy Red’ ‘cos that was the only colour (in the shed) that I fancied.   I might get some bright yellow for the centre of the table top.   I don’t know about it being ‘romantic’;  but it will attract butterflies.   I’m pleased with today’s progress....and I’ll take a photo once the table is ‘on site’.   And that’s all I have been doing today.... pottering around with the table.


The wind has been cool today..... in fact we had a few spits and spots o’ rain but not enough to stop me working.  (Sunny Sussex was 10 degrees warmer).  I must try to get to the beach sometime:  since having that virus, walking to and from the beach can only be done on a ‘good’ day.... though I can get onto the beach at the harbour.  






21.30   Painting the top of the table with ‘Blob’ liable to land on it has been solved;  I’ll paint it inside The Hutte.... and ban ‘Blob’ from The Hutte until the table is dry.   He, and wife and bairns won’t like that but it’s better than landing on wet paint.   One of the bairns got disorientated inside The Hutte this afternoon and was flapping up and down

one of the windows.   I put my hand over towards him, he landed on the pointing finger and I took him over to the door and off he flew.  He was back five minutes later looking for digestive crumbs.   

I’m orf to make the bedtime chocolate;  I don’t suppose there’s anything on the tele but I’ll have a browse.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....