Bright and sunny ....

9th 7th June 2022 (Tuesday)   08.00 ....We had a ‘bright and sunny start to the


morning but the sky is beginning to cloud over;  it looks like the rest of the day will be ‘light cloud with good sunny intervals’.    There’s only a light breeze (from the East) so it’s warm... was warm in the sun.
 I might go out on the bike in the afternoon....it depends on how much the wind freshens.

10.30    I know that time is passing swiftly... but not as swiftly as the Hutte date was this morning;  I think that might have been 'Planet Owlbert' time..  

 I have been to ‘The Store’(shopping);  my word prices are noticeably rising .... so;  nae ‘goodies’ from now on.... only essentials.   The roads were busy.... even the ‘back road’ via Kellie was busy.   I didn’t enjoy the drive.

I’m going to have morrrrrrrrning coffee then do some gardening;  I have a feeling that the afternoon might be of the ‘stay in’ kind;  so any biking will be in the late afternoon / evening.


20.30   The bike hasn’t been out for three days and it won’t be out this evening;  it’s a bonnie evening, but the wind off the sea is bitterly cold.   However I have been working in the garden.   There’s a bush I want to get rid of (and plant a flower in its place) so I’ve been cutting that back;  in between breaks in The Hutte.

I haven’t taken one photograph today (so far);  this has to be some kind o’ record.   I’m thinkin’ o’ takin’ a run round the villages in the car;  I won’t be able to sleep if I don’t take a few photos of ‘today’.  

 22.00    I had a run out in the car (too cauld for the bike) and managed to get a few


photos so I’m a happy boy.   The wind has moderated so it isn’t as cold as it was earlier in the evening;  that said, it isn’t warm.   I’ve enjoyed myself today but it’s frustrating not being able to do the things I want to do.   One good thing I have noticed over the past couple of days;  I’m not using the bloo inhaler as much.... almost back to pre virus usage in fact.... so that’s a good sign.

We’re down for ‘light rain and a moderate breeze’ tomorrow so it looks like it might be a computer day.... a rest day.        


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....