Cool onshore breeze ....

5th June 2022 (Sunday)    06.30.... There is a lot of cloud  blown in from the


North Sea, on an F3 North easterly breeze, so it’s cool.    Hopefully the sun will burn off the cloud, and leave us with a bonnie day.   The ‘plan’ was to go out early on the bike but that might be foolish;  I’ll wait until the temperature rises, though it’s never going to be high with the onshore breeze.   Must go ...slight flap on;  I'm 'ungry.   Fingers crossed ....  I'm feeling brighter this morning I might be shaking off the cold I've had for the past couple of days.

09.00   The paper has been uplifted, and the harbour visited.... and I came home by way of Kinneuchar.   The sun has burnt off a lot of cloud giving us more ‘bloo’ bits .... and therefore more sunny spells.   Orf to have an early ‘morrrrrrrrning coffee’.


22.30    The ‘Boy’ (that’s me) is tired after a busy day.    I made myself a picnic lunch and went up to Chapel Green (at midday) to have lunch on Maggie’s seat, then met Barbara out on her pony.   Back at Ivy I had a shower then made myself ready for ‘work’...  at the at the History Society Exhibition.    As with all the History Society Exhibitions a lot of behind scenes research (and physical work) went into producing what was another very interesting exhibition.   It’s surprising just how much fascinating history has been accumulated by Elie and Earlsferry already.   I enjoyed ‘working’ (I opened the celebratory tin of chocolates after the exhibition closed).  

The villages have been busy over the Jubilee Holiday;  I had great plans to enjoy every


day out with the camera, but the bug I had, plus the cold East wind prevented that.   Nevertheless I have enjoyed the celebrations, though not as I would have liked.    Things will seem ‘dull’ now that the Jubilee celebrations are over.

It’s back to normal tomorrow; and I have a plan:  I intend going up to Beaufort Cottage to have ‘morrrrrning’ coffee, with Heather, Ray and Alistair.    And I am not going to allow myself to be diverted from that ‘plan’.

Well ... I am well ready for bed tonight.   It’s a time for a mug o’ chocolate then  off to bed to read a bit of my book. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....