Peaceful morrrrning ....

14th June 2022 (Tuesday)    10.45 ....After breakfast I went to B n’ Q’s (Leven)


to buy yellow gloss paint:  not much choice in the gloss line (mostly pastel shades) so I ended up buy ‘Marigold’ spray paint.     I don’t know how it will do but it dries fast so the ‘Blob’ problem is well taken care of.    The roads were busy.

The sun is trying hard to burn off the cloud so I am going to have another cuppa, then paint the underside of the table.   It’s warmer today .... and not before time.

20.30    I had a proper look in the shed and found a 250 ml tin of ‘Canary Yellow’ gloss paint; this is normal with me.   I have a tin of ‘Marigold’ spray paint;  now I’m looking for something to spray.   The table is starting to look the way I want it;  it should near enough be finished tomorrow.    I’d best get a couple of chairs organised for the corner;  perhaps a bench would be better.    I’ll see how it looks once I get the table on site.


It has been a good day for pottering about with paint:  actual painting isn’t strenuous.... the preparation can be.

I made a batch of ‘Cottage Pies’ for the freezer in the afternoon;  so I’m slightly tired tonight.... but it’s a bonnie evening;  I might just have a run out in the car after this update.... and after a cuppa.

21.45    I’ve had a look at the weather forecast for tomorrow and it looks like we going to have a nice day.  I’ll get another coat on the table top,  then go to the ‘istory Society coffee ‘get thegither’ at the ‘Pav’.   Also, I think tomorrow could be the Colinsburgh ‘Lite Bite’ Lunch;  if it is I won’t have to bother about making lunch.

It’s a really quiet evening;  I’d go down to the beach but I’m feeling tired and mair ready


for bed, than going out.    I’ll make the chocolate and get orf to bed:  well content after a busy day. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....