Damp ....

30th June 2022 (Thursday)    07.30 ....Mmmmm;  we have a dreich start to what


I hope is going to be a bonnie day in a wee while.  The sky is showing some promising signs.... but I don't think the bike will be coming out until late afternoon/evening time.  

09.30   I managed a slow wander to the beach on what is now a bonnie morning.   There’s still the threat of showers;  hopefully somewhere else: but not Upper Largo!

20.00    A string o’ days like today and we could have a decent summer;  a bit too warm for me, especially in the car.   That said I’m rarely out in the car in the middle o’ the day... but I had the funeral service at Upper Largo.   There was a good turnout for Bill’s funeral service;  most of whom went to the Hotel for refreshments and a chat afterward.   We managed to get parked in the Hotel Car Park then walk to the kirk and back... albeit slowly.   My breathing has been 'good' today.

Largo kirk.

The car had its photo taken today.   I think the traffic Warden intended putting a ticket on it then noticed that I had a Blue Badge.   Perhaps I should have the badge where it can be seen from further away, but I keep it in the place made for it.   This is the first time I have actually seen a Traffic Warden on Ferry Road for a long time;  I imagine he got a surprise when he turned left at the bottom of Ferry Road.

21.30    Tomorrow looks like being another bonnie, with a ‘chance of showers’, day;  I might go out on the bike first thing .... if the weather is favourable.   I seem to be getting over the virus (especially on sunny days) but don’t want to hinder the recovery, by going out on the wrong kind o’ day.   Today has been excellent... apart from the sadness of Bill’s funeral service.  

I have ‘nae real plan’ for tomorrow;  the ‘Tour’ is on TV (Channel 26 I think it is) in the


afternoon, so all my activities will be before that.   I’m hoping to do some gardening but I’ll take it easier than I did last week;  the not so young muscles need gentle exercise, not lifting heavy boulders.   I think it’s time to make the chocolate, then have a quick browse o’ the TV Channels to see what’s on.


The book I ordered is on the move and could arrive tomorrow or Saturday.... I’d better remember that;  it’s being delivered by Hermes and they let you know when they expect to deliver.   I think it’s time to make the chocolate, and then have a quick browse o’ the TV Channels to see what’s on.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....