Breezy but not bright....

22nd June 2022 (Wednesday)    07.00.... Hmmmmm; it’s ‘wall to wall’ cloud


just now;  however that should start to break up soon to give us a bright, breezy (F3-4) and warm day.    I’ll get the bike out after this update and do a circuit of the villages to flatten the battery;  I’ll then charge the battery for a longer run this afternoon...or tomorrow.   It actually looks like we could get a shower o’ rain, though there’s no mention of precipitation in the weather forecast.   I think I'll leave the biking until the weather settles down.... and have another cuppa.

21.00     The sky cleared and we never had any showers.... in fact it’s been a bonnie, breezy day.... a wee bit too warm for me in the afternoon.  I didn’t go out on the bike, but checked the car tyres, topped up the 'squirters' and washed the windscreen etc.    I’ll take it through the car wash sometime soon.   When I was doing this I saw Pat and she reminded me that it was the Colinsburgh ‘Lite Bite’ Lunch today.   Good food and company ... and always plenty of chat.   I still talk too much.


I caught up with Lexie... and Robbie;  and was updated with the Kinneuchar ‘news’;  which was.... ‘nothing happening in Kinneuchar’.

It was far too warm in the afternoon to do anything in the garden;  there was a touch of ‘mauchless’ in the air:  however I did a bit in the garden once the heat had died down.   I also got the camera out and took some photos of the flowers, that reward my gardening skills by appearing every year.  

Not having been out on the bike the battery will have to be drained and charged tomorrow.   I’ve been feeling ‘one degree under’ today, but that’s to be expected after a virus:  I still feel as if I’m on the mend.... and I’m still feeling positive and less stressed.

What I do tomorrow all depends on how I feel .... and what the weather is doing.   ‘Light


cloud and a moderate breeze’ is the forecast so it looks like being a repeat of today’s weather.    That means I must do whatever I want to do before the heat of the day.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....