Damp ....

28th June 2022 (Tuesday)   08.00 ....The sky is overcast, the roads are wet and


the forecast says “a high chance of precipitation”; it’s raining.   Actually it was fair when I went to the door a few minutes ago so the rain should move away by mid morning.   The garden is wet so I won’t be doing much there this morrrrrrrning;  hopefully it will dry quickly, and the showers have long sunny spells between them.

10.30    Because of the rain I went to ‘The Store’ to do a shopping.... anticipating hoping for a dry, and sunny, afternoon.   The Store wasn’t busy but the roads were;  even the back road via Kellie was busy.   Then again it is the ‘oliday season and I have the feeling that the East Neuk is going to be busy this summer.

I inadvertently picked up a small ‘goodie’ from the Bakery shelf so I am orf to make the ‘MC’ (morning coffee) and enjoy a ‘Yum Yum’.   It’s only a skinny doughnut....  covered with icing... so there won’t be many calories in it:  but it will be full of “energy giving succulents”.



15.30    The 'hoover' has it’s ‘sook’ back;  the bags arrived this morning.   I’ve done a basic ‘oover just to see if it’s working better;  it is.   It has been a drab kind o’ day;  light rain on and off all day so far.   I went to Elie to pick up a prescription, and down to the ‘arbour.   I stopped at The Toft to take a few photos, but by the time I got to the harbour the rain was too heavy to bother leaving the car.   The evening might be brighter;   mind you the sky is still heavily overcast, so not very promising.







20.00  Well ..the weather has been a bit dour today; that said I did see a big blue patch earlier but it didn’t last long.  The wind has been off the water so it has been cool.    I’m not complaining ‘cos I’ve had another much needed rest day:  I don’t think I have ever been as physically tired as I was yesterday.   The fatigue that comes with the virus is one of the worst after effects.  That said .... I have been doing some fairly heavy work in the


garden over the past week, and it finally caught up with me.   Anyway I feel back to normal now and looking forward to doing some work (light) in the garden tomorrow.   The weather is going to be brighter than today, “light showers and a moderate breeze from the SE”.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....