Bright, breezy and slightly warmer ....

1st June 2022 (Wednesday)    10.00.... There’s much activity at the harbour this morning;  the first batch of concrete is being poured today.... the second batch in two weeks;  after that we should have a


new sea wall at the Sailing Club.   Oh .... things weren’t as they should have been yesterday morning.... someone tried to break into ‘Nosebag’ and the ticket machine;  they were unsuccessful in both cases and the culprit was ‘captured’ on the security camera.   All is where and how it should be this morrrrrning.

It’s a bonnie day.... and not as cold as it was yesterday;  alas, the wind is from the Easterly direction(not my favourite direction) so we’ll have a few degrees of wind-chill.   I met Irene, Paul and Diggory at the harbour again;  they visited the Falkirk Wheel yesterday and are going to Cambo today   It’s good that visitors are enjoying exploring, in spite of the .... er .... slightly unseasonably cool weather.

19.00   Em and John have had a busy day;  they went to St Andrews in the morrrning, did a wheen o’ work in the garden in the afternoon then had a walk up to ‘arbour ‘ouse.   What they’ve done in the garden is absolutely amazing:  I have to be honest the garden was beginning to depress me;  now I will enjoy it... and to keep it as it now is just by ‘pottering’.   Thanks to their hard work I’ll sleep soundly tonight.    I’ll paint the table for the ‘romantic corner’ (hereafter ‘RC’); something that is well within my capabilities.   Anyway.... "thank you" Em and John for all your hard work;  you could never guess just how happy you have made me.

It has been a brilliant day today .... even the cool easterly breeze was warm.   I didn’t go out, choosing instead to scrape the ‘RC’ table.   Painting it is going to be a problem;  ‘Blob’ being the actual ‘problem.     


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....